The port side of the rear lazarette houses the anchor rode box. This contains all the rode and chain for the rear anchor and part of the ready to deploy sea anchor plus all the dock lines "G". The Stbd side is mainly access to the steering quadrant however a massive bag of miscellaneous lines "H" is stored there held clear of the quadrant with a web of small lines. Also located here is the emergency tiller "C", spare mainsail batten "D" (Length of the longest to allow for cutting down) and mounted on the anchor rode box is the SSB Radio automatic tuner "E". Also labeled are the exhaust hose "B" and the Bilge hose "A".
The Stbd Lazarette is massive and holds all sorts of treasures. I have only photographed and detailed the items I will leave on the boat, we have much more we store in here as well!
- (A) Two dinghy seats
- (B) Bosuns Chair
- (C) Special 4 way pulley and line for bosun's chair
- (D) Boyancy Control Device to use with SCUBA gear
- (E) One of 4 stackable storage crates
- (F) Large fender
- (G) Crate of resin, hardener, Micro Balloons and Glue Aditive.
- (H) One of two fresh water hoses
- (I) Spare electrical wire VERY thick
- (J) Large pneumatic dinghy wheels
- (K) Dinghy bag:
- Danforth anchor and 100ft Rode
- Two life jackets
- Oar paddle
- 20ft Stainless dinghy lock
- Large dinghy pump
- Large dinghy bilge pump
- (L) Fishing tackle, only one side visible, small lures on the other side.
- (M) Look bucket
- (N) Bucket of spare blocks and shackles
Gas Locker in Lazarette includes:
- 9Kg Aluminum Propane Tank
- 6Kg Steel Propane Tank
- Freon Top Up Container for Fridge
- Dive Tank